Why should we care about our environment? On the last post, we talked about the factors that are ending with our species. We are responsible for the majority of the problems that are affecting our world today and many of us don’t know what to do to make things better. Today we’ll mention some of the actions you can take easily to making our planet a healthy place to live. Believe this: Your actions can make a huge difference. Start today!
- Use reusable bags. A simple thing, right? You can make a huge difference just by using reusable bags and avoiding the plastic ones. As you may know, plastic is one of the most contaminants in our world and we should stop considerably its use. Going green and help our earth is easier than you think, with baby steps you can be an example for others and show how simple is taking care of our world.
- Recycle as much as you can. If you recycle only one can of coke you’re saving enough energy to watch your tv for three hours.
- Reuse plastic. As we mentioned in the first point, plastic is very toxic and less you use and less you throw away, the better. Drink water from a reusable bottle and avoid buying frequently.
- Reduce meat. It’s ok if you don’t want to be vegetarian, is a personal way of living that everybody should be free to choose. If aren’t willing to give up animal products, just try to reduce the quantity of them. Not only you’ll be contributing to your health by increasing the intake of vegetables, but also, you’ll be reducing your carbon footprint. Industry produces more greenhouse gas emissions than vehicular transport.
- Conserve water: is impossible exist without it and if we don’t conserve it maybe it won’t last forever. Preserving water is caring for our earth and our future, don’t waste it! Use it responsibly and stay conscious of its relevance.
- Contaminate: a Large amount of waste is in the world and have been produced by us. Why we have the streets full of trash? Why we create products that are so difficult to degrade? Companies are expelling incredible amounts of carbon dioxide per day and we can help by recycling and use products that are biodegradable.
- Energy: Like water, we waste so much energy daily that unfortunately, is one of the main enemies of our earth. Humans use energy from fossil fuels like natural gas, oil, etc. this generates a large amount of carbon oxide and nitrogen oxide that is one of the principals responsible for climate change. Save energy as much as you can, turn off the light that you aren’t using and all the devices you don’t need. You can make the difference.
- Be kind: Yes, is very important. If you practice kindness every day you’re making the difference and contributing to make this world a better place to live. There are so many things we can do each day to stop the deterioration of our planet. We mentioned the most basic ones, start with those and you’ll be helping enormously.